Do you have the right drug plan for 2021?
New for 2021, use our website to make sure you have the best drug plan for your unique situation during Annual Enrollment Period (October 15 – December 7). Enter your drugs with dosages and your preferred pharmacy to see which plan will work for you next year.
1. We do NOT represent ALL of the drug plans in the country. This is on purpose, as we only have chosen to work with certain ones.
2. You must CLICK on the Prescription Drugs tab, otherwise it defaults to Medicare Advantage on the site.
3. The default start date is January 1 if you are signing up during the AEP period (October 15 – December 7). After this period, the default effective date is the 1st of the next month.
4. If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage plan, and sign up for a Part D plan, this will disenroll you from that Medicare Advantage plan. Make sure you first have been approved for a Medicare Supplement, if you are applying for one.
5. If you make an account on the page, DO NOT use the +4 ZIP code. Just use the 5 digit ZIP code. Apparently using more causes as error.
QUESTIONS … call 800-750-6530