Use our website to make sure you have the best drug plan for your unique situation during Annual Enrollment Period (October 15 – December 7). Enter your drugs with dosages and your preferred pharmacy to see which plan will work for you next year.
1. We do NOT represent ALL of the drug plans. Some Part D insurance companies do not work with agents so we cannot show their plans on our website.
2. You must CLICK the Prescription Drugs tab to search Part D plans. The page default takes you to to Medicare Advantage on the quoting site.
3. The default start date is January 1 if you are signing up during the AEP period (October 15 – December 7). After this period, the default effective date is the 1st of the next month.
4. If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage plan, and sign up for a Part D plan, this will disenroll you from that Medicare Advantage plan. Make sure you first have been approved for a Medicare Supplement, if you are applying for one.
5. If you make an account on the page, DO NOT use the +4 ZIP code. Just use the 5 digit ZIP code.